The B2 in Spanish is an advanced level. With Talkiens’ online course you will reinforce your knowledge and perfect all you have learned in th B1 course, while increasing the complexity. Our online teachers will guide you through this level until you pass. Here, you will learn Spanish in a dynamic and fun way. Did you know that there are a total of 21 spanish-speaking countries? This translates to over 460 million people around the world. Solidifying your Spanish level will help you to stand out in the labour market and in social situations.
How we divide the B2 level
Each Spanish level is divided in 2 courses:
In this level you will be capable of expressing wishes, opinions, instructions, advice, feeling, needs, interests and of describing events and experiences with more elaborate structures, distinguishing small nuances which vary the meaning. All this for abstract and concrete subjects as well as subjects of a technical nature on areas of specialized knowledgto which they have previously had access.
6 goals – 126 hours
In this level you will be able to understand and use idioms, speak and write frases with more elaborate structures, debate or defend points of view, hypothesize, express wishes, opinions and goals fluidly and naturally on concrete, abstract and technical subjects. This way, the dialogue will be carried out effortlessly by the speakers.
6 goals – 126 hours
Simmilarly to other languages, in order to reach a B2 level in Spanish and move on to C1, the student must surpass the level’s competences. These competences are determined by the CEFRL. Thanks to our teaching method in Spanish, our online teachers will help you to acheive them.
- Express feelings of fear, surprise and/or worry
- Know vocabulary about Spanish festivities, cuisine, current topics…
- Warn the other speaker about something
- Convey negative emotions: disapproval, sadness, anger or outrage
- Make subordiantes sentences
- Distinguish and correctly use terminology pertaining to prohibition, neccessity and obligation
- Make proper use of the subjunctive
- Tell stories in all verbal tenses and with all intents
- Make hypotheses and establish conditions in past, present and future tenses
Talkiens in not just another online Spanish academy. Here, you will work with our teachers in order to reach a B2 level of Spanish. They will adapt to your speed, so that you feel comfortable and can later apply your knowledge to your everyday life.
¿How many Spanish levels are there?
- A: also known as basic level
- B: intermediate level
- C: advanced level